Commercial Insulation Installation in Rocklin
Do you need to insulate an office or other commercial building being constructed in the Rocklin, California area? Look no further than Gold Star Insulation! We are experts when it comes to insulation and energy solutions for all types of new buildings—including offices, hospitals, hotels, schools and more.
From start to finish, our trained staff of professionals will get the job done right—on time and safely. We offer the knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Give us a call at (916) 229-8445 or contact us online to schedule your commercial insulation installation in Rocklin, CA!
Our Commercial Insulation Products
Gold Star Insulation specializes in all types of commercial new building insulation in Rocklin, including:
- Fiberglass (batts and blown-in): Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate structures for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well. Gold Star Insulation can install fiberglass batt insulation with LAMTEC fire-retardant finishing.
- Cellulose (blown-in): Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85% recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials and can be installed in walls of commercial buildings.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Rigid board: Rigid board, or rigid foam, insulation can be made of polystyrene, polyisocyanurate or polyurethane and is typically installed in new buildings.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a type of reflective insulation material typically installed right under the roof to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
- Denim: Thermally efficient and environmentally friendly, recycled denim insulation is a good solution for those who want to stay green while insulating their building.
We have worked with many builders and contractors to make sure new buildings are as energy-efficient and comfortable as possible with the right building insulation in Rocklin.
Commercial New Building Installation in Rocklin
Whether you need to insulate a new office or commercial building, you’re in good hands with the Gold Star Insulation team.
Contact us online today or give us a call at (916) 229-8445 to learn more about our new building insulation services!