Do you need to install more insulation in your home in Vacaville, California? Look no further than Gold Star Insulation! When it comes to residential insulation and energy solutions, we are experts.
The Gold Star Insulation team adds energy efficiency, comfort and value to homes throughout the Vacaville area.
Residential Re-Insulation Services
We can install a variety of insulation material for home retrofit projects, including:
- Fiberglass (batts and blown-in): Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose (blown-in): Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85 percent recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Rigid board: Rigid board, or rigid foam, insulation can be made of polystyrene, polyisocyanurate or polyurethane and is typically installed in new homes.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier is a type of reflective insulation material typically installed in attics (under the roof) to help reduce cooling costs by reflecting radiant heat.
- Denim: Thermally efficient and environmentally friendly, recycled denim insulation is a good solution for homeowners who want to stay green while insulating their home.
We can install insulation in your walls, attic or crawl space—wherever you need it.
Home Insulation Retrofitting in Vacaville, California
Whether you’re remodeling and need to re-insulate, want to increase the energy efficiency of your old home or need to replace old, rodent-infested insulation in your attic, Gold Star Insulation has you covered.
Contact us today to learn more about our Vacaville area services or if you’re ready to install insulation in your home!