Are you looking for an insulation company serving Stockton, California? Gold Star Insulation can help! We aim to help improve the energy efficiency and comfort of homes and commercial buildings all over the area. Our experienced insulation contractors are skilled in installing a range of insulation in homes and commercial buildings.
We help home and business owners throughout Stockton—no matter your insulation needs, you’re in good hands with our professionals. Contact us for a free quote or call (916) 229-8445!
Types of Insulation We Install
Gold Star Insulation, a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies, has one goal—to make your life easier. With the right insulation, we can do this. We install:
- Fiberglass – Made of tiny glass fibers and thermally efficient, fiberglass has been used to insulate structures for decades and is available in blanket, batt and blown-in (loose-fill) form. Although it is often installed in attics, it can be used to insulate nearly any area of a home or building, including walls and crawl spaces.
- Cellulose– Cellulose is made from recycled newsprint and other recycled paper—consisting of up to 80% recycled content and requiring less energy to make than other types of insulation. It’s one of the most environmentally friendly insulation materials available.
- Spray foam – Spray foam insulation, most commonly made of polyurethane, is applied wet and expands into thick foam that fits snugly in wall cavities, crevices and gaps—therefore, it can be installed in hard-to-reach areas, such as around piping and wiring. Open-cell and closed-cell spray foam are available.
- Rigid foam board – As it sounds, rigid board insulation is available as a foam panel that can be cut. The panels vary in thickness and width. Rigid foam insulation is mainly used for new construction projects. In our experience, it is a great solution for insulating homes and buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
- Radiant barrier – Radiant barrier insulation is made of a reflective surface (like aluminum foil) applied to a substrate material. The substrate materials range from cardboard to other types of insulation materials. This type of insulation is installed on the attic ceiling and under the roofline. It helps homes reflect (rather than absorb) sunlight.
- Denim – The denim insulation we install, Bonded Logic’s UltraTouch™, contains approximately 80 percent post-consumer recycled fibers. These fibers contain inherent qualities that provide extremely effective sound absorption and maximum thermal performance.
- Vinyl – Vinyl or vinyl-faced insulation is often installed in metal buildings to help improve energy efficiency. Still, it can be installed in different types of commercial and industrial buildings.
Our team will make sure your home is properly insulated. Many homes across the country don’t have enough insulation, but our retrofit (existing home insulation) services can help you save money and live more comfortably all year long. Our team insulates attics, walls and crawl spaces.
Signs your home may need more insulation include:
- Energy bills that are higher than normal
- Drafts, especially near windows and doors
- Uneven temperatures from room to room
- Your HVAC systems running more than usual
- Unusually warm second story
- Unusually cold walls and floors
- Ice dams on your roof
In addition to re-insulating your home, we also offer residential new construction insulation. Our team can work with your home building team to help ensure your new home is as energy-efficient as possible.
Call (916) 229-8445 or contact us online for home insulation services in Stockton today!
Insulating your Stockton home’s attic is the perfect way to maintain a comfortable interior temperature while also saving money on energy costs. It’s estimated up to 90% of U.S. homes are underinsulated — don’t let your home be one of them! The amount of product needed to insulate your home’s attic adequately is mainly determined by local climate and the home’s age. The expert installation teams at Gold Star Insulation can quickly and correctly estimate how much attic insulation your home needs to ensure it provides the energy-efficient benefits you deserve.
Crawl Space Insulation
Do you notice the floors over your home’s crawl space are colder than the rest of the house? If so, adding insulation to this area can help. Insulation provides a continuous air barrier that stops cold air from entering your home through the crawl space. Insulating your Stockton home’s crawl space is a terrific, energy-efficient solution that warms the floors and rooms above it. Homes can have either ventilated or unventilated crawl spaces, which require different installation methods. Talk to one of Gold Star Installation’s insulation experts about which one is right for your home.
Garage insulation locks out cool air that can seep into your Stockton home. It helps keep your home’s interior comfortable, no matter the season. The U.S. Department of Energy recommends all homeowners insulate their garages to help save on energy costs.
Spray Foam Insulation
Spray foam insulation is an alternative to traditional building insulation, such as fiberglass. Perfect for hard-to-reach spaces and around wiring and piping, it provides thermal insulation and minimizes air and moisture filtration. Applied wet, it quickly expands into cracks, holes, gaps and other spaces. While spray foam insulation is more costly upfront, the investment is well worth it. It helps make your Stockton home much more comfortable and provides significant energy cost savings.
Gold Star Insulation offers commercial insulation services as well. Our team of insulation contractors can install additional insulation in warehouses, offices and other buildings. We also provide commercial new construction insulation, working with builders and contractors to insulate new buildings. Commercial insulation helps:
- Increase the energy efficiency of buildings (which can help owners reduce overall costs)
- Keep buildings more comfortable year-round
- Decrease the carbon footprint of buildings
For commercial insulation services in Stockton, contact Gold Star Insulation!
Insulation Removal and Replacement
Gold Star Insulation is the #1 choice for Stockton homeowners and businesses looking to remove and replace their existing insulation. Our years of experience in removing and replacing attic, garage and crawl space insulation make us the insulation contractor to turn to. We provide expert and reliable insulation removal services. Our replacement services ensure the correct R-value new insulation is installed, so your Stockton home or business has a more comfortable interior. You can count on our skilled insulation removal and replacement team to efficiently handle your insulation project, no matter its size or scope.
Here at Gold Star Insulation, we are Building Performance Institute (BPI) certified. Our BPI-certified professionals can help improve your home’s energy efficiency so you can start saving money and living more comfortably.
Insulation Installation in Stockton
If you’re looking for insulation companies serving the Stockton area, Gold Star Insulation is a good company to call! We provide residential and commercial insulation services and look forward to working with you on your project.
Contact us today or call (916) 229-8445 to learn more about our insulation contractor services!