If you need a foam insulation company in Rosemont, California area, Gold Star Insulation can help you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install rigid foam, or rigid board, insulation in homes and commercial buildings, typically for new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about rigid foam board!
Rigid Foam Insulation Installation
Like it sounds, rigid board insulation is available as a foam panel that can be cut. The sizes most often used are 2 x 8 feet and 4 x 8 feet, but the panels vary in thickness and width. Rigid foam insulation is mainly used for new construction projects, and in our experience, it is a great solution for insulating homes and buildings and maximizing energy efficiency.
There are three types of rigid foam board:
- Polyisocyanurate (polyiso): polyisocyanurate rigid board insulation typically comes with reflective foil facing on both sides. This makes it ideal for the attic, as the foil helps your home reflect, rather than absorb the sun’s energy.
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS): extruded polystyrene rigid board panels have smooth, plastic surfaces and are extremely durable.
- Expanded polystyrene (EPS): EPS rigid board insulation can be used for both new construction projects and re-insulating.
Rigid foam insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Contribute to a healthier environment
New Construction Insulation
The Gold Star Insulation team uses rigid board insulation for mainly new build projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential insulation installation and can install rigid foam board in walls, attics and crawl spaces.
Rigid Board Insulation Installers Serving Rosemont
If you’re in the Rosemont, California area, Gold Star Insulation can help! We have experience installing rigid foam board in both existing homes and new homes being constructed, and our professionals use quality rigid foam insulation from leading manufacturers Dow and THERMAX.
Being a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies and BPI certified, Gold Star Insulation offers knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project—call us at 916-229-8445 or fill out the form on the right!