Effective insulation is vital for protecting your home and maintaining your comfort. At Gold Star Insulation, our specialists offer a full range of residential and commercial insulation services to help reduce your environmental footprint, lower your utility bills, and enhance your comfort.
We can install insulation in new construction or re-insulate your property as part of retrofit and renovation work. We also offer insulation removal and air sealing that helps keep your property clean and ensures that air leaks don’t negate the protective qualities of the insulation in your home or business.
Contact Gold Star Insulation at (916) 229-8445 to learn more about the insulation services we provide in Lincoln, CA.
Types of Insulation We Install
- Fiberglass: One of the most common residential insulation options, fiberglass can be installed as batts or blown in. It’s ideal for use in attics but can also be applied to walls and crawl spaces.
- Cellulose: Blown-in cellulose insulation can be installed in attics, walls and more. It’s comprised of up to 85% recycled material, making it one of the most eco-friendly insulation options.
- Spray foam: Often made of polyurethane, spray foam insulation is applied wet and expands as it dries. This process creates an airtight seal that makes it ideal for crevices, around plumbing and wiring and in other hard-to-reach areas.
- Rigid foam board: Rigid foam insulation is common on new construction and is made of polystyrene, polyisocyanurate or polyurethane.
- Radiant barrier: Radiant barrier insulation is installed in attics and is effective at minimizing thermal heat gain and heat loss.
- Recycled denim: Recycled denim insulation is made from recycled jeans, jackets, etc. It’s an eco-friendly insulation product that offers exceptional thermal protection.
Residential Insulation & Re-Insulation
Our insulation specialists can install insulation in new construction or as part of a retrofit. We’ll help you select the ideal insulation products for every inch of your new home.
Re-insulating your home in Lincoln will reduce your heating and cooling bills, lower your environmental footprint, and shrink your utility bills. Our residential re-insulation services are customized to meet your needs and enhance your comfort.
We’ll remove old and damaged insulation and replace it with a modern, energy-efficient solution with the appropriate R-value for your structure.
Our specialists can effectively insulate these areas and more:
Our commercial insulation solutions are customized to minimize your utility bills and help create consistently even comfort for employees and guests.
We handle commercial retrofit insulation projects in Lincoln. Over time, insulation will lose its protective qualities and our team will remove your old insulation and replace it with a modern, energy-efficient solution to reduce your energy bills, improve indoor air quality and provide longer-lasting protection for your structure.
We also install a full range of insulation in new building construction and will help you select the ideal option for your industry and specific needs. Our thorough knowledge of the regional climate and local building codes ensures you’ll enjoy optimal thermal protection and performance.
Choose Us for Your Insulation Project in Lincoln, CA
At Gold Star Insulation, our BPI-certified team will always deliver exceptional service and results. We maintain an A+ rating with the BBB and are proud members of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies.
When you choose our team, you can rest assured we’ll deliver superior service and always adhere to the strictest quality standards. We install insulation from a carefully reviewed list of top manufacturers and work closely with you to determine the most energy-efficient, environmentally friendly solution for your home or business.
Call Gold Star Insulation at (916) 229-8445 for more about our company and to schedule a service in Lincoln or surrounding areas.