Are you looking for an insulation company serving Modesto, California? Gold Star Insulation can help! Our goal is to help improve the energy efficiency and comfort of homes and buildings throughout the area.
Contact us for a free quote on your project!
Spray Foam Insulation Contractors Serving Modesto, CA
Few insulation products can compete with spray foam when it comes to efficiency and performance.
It offers an R-value of up to R-7 per inch of installed thickness, and because it’s installed as a liquid that adheres to surrounding surfaces as it cures, it offers a nearly complete air barrier that helps keep out drafts, moisture and airborne pollutants. Spray foam insulation is also pest- and moisture-resistant, and it adds rigidity and structural integrity to finished walls.
As one of the leading spray foam insulation contractors in the Modesto area, our team at Gold Star Insulation can help with new construction and retrofit spray foam installations.
Spray foam insulation is ideal for many areas of your Modesto home, but it’s especially useful in damp areas like crawl spaces or basements, or areas prone to condensation like garages, where less moisture-resistant insulation like fiberglass or cellulose may fail prematurely.
Our experts at Gold Star Insulation recommend spray foam for the following areas:
- Attics: With its high R-value, spray foam makes it easy to get as much insulation as possible in a limited amount of space, such as between attic floor joists or in the knee walls of a finished attic.
- Walls: Spray foam can maximize the performance of your exterior walls, creating higher total R-values than competing products. This is especially important for homes framed with two-by-four walls instead of two-by-six walls.
- Floors: Spray foam offers excellent performance and high R-values in floors and ceilings, keeping your home quieter and more comfortable.
- Crawl spaces or basements: Because it’s water-resistant, spray foam insulation will not lose performance over time due to wet conditions, making it perfect for crawl spaces or basements. Plus, it resists mold growth, helping to keep your home healthier.
- Garages: Make your garage more pleasant to work in and protect your vehicles and belongings with quality spray foam insulation.
Are you considering spray foam insulation for your Modesto home? Call Gold Star Insulation today at (916) 229-8445 or contact us online for a quote.
Insulation Installation in Modesto
Gold Star Insulation, a part of the Installed Building Products Family of Companies, has one goal — to make your life easier. With the right insulation, we can do it. We install:
- Fiberglass insulation
- Cellulose insulation
- Spray foam insulation
- Rigid foam board insulation
- Radiant barrier insulation
- Denim insulation
Too many homes in the Modesto, California, area don’t have enough insulation — but the Gold Star Insulation team will make sure yours isn’t one of them.
Our retrofit insulation (existing home insulation) services can help you save money and live more comfortably all year. Our team insulates attics, walls, crawl spaces, garages and ceilings. We also install soundproofing insulation.
Signs your home may need more insulation include:
- Energy bills that are higher than normal
- Drafts, especially near windows and doors
- Uneven temperatures from room to room
- Your HVAC systems running more than usual
- Unusually warm second story
- Unusually cold walls and floors
- Ice dams on your roof
In addition to re-insulating homes, we also offer residential new construction insulation. Our team can work with your home building team to help ensure your home is as energy-efficient as possible.
Gold Star Insulation offers commercial insulation services as well. Our team can install additional insulation in offices and other commercial buildings. We also provide commercial new construction insulation, working with builders and contractors to insulate new buildings.
Commercial insulation helps:
- Increase the energy efficiency of buildings (which can help owners reduce overall costs)
- Keep buildings more comfortable year-round
- Decrease the carbon footprint of buildings
Insulation Removal & Replacement
Most forms of insulation can last for decades — if it’s in good condition. Insulation that’s damaged or in poor condition won’t be able to stop heat transfer. Moreover, if it’s left unrepaired, it could damage your structure.
In general, insulation should be removed if it’s:
- Damp or wet
- Damaged by fire, pests or anything else
Always consult a professional if you’re unsure about the condition of your insulation. It might require special tools or protections to remove safely, especially if there’s mold involved.
The Gold Star Insulation team can safely remove damaged insulation and replace it promptly.
Need a Modesto-Area Insulation Company?
If you’re looking for insulation companies serving the Modesto, California, area, Gold Star Insulation is an excellent company to call! We provide residential and commercial insulation services and look forward to working with you on your project.
Contact us today to learn more about our services!