Call (916) 229-8445 to Schedule Wall Insulation Services Today!
If you need a wall insulation company in the Fairfield, California area, Gold Star Insulation can help you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to insulate walls for residential and commercial retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your insulation project, or keep reading to learn more about wall insulation!
Insulating Your Walls
The walls are one of the biggest sources of air leaks inside homes and buildings, so insulating them is essential for staying energy-efficient and comfortable all year long. In general, it’s recommended to insulate both interior and exterior walls.
Installing wall insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building a more comfortable space
- Improve the efficiency of your air conditioner and furnace
- Reduce noises from outside and inside, between different rooms
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Retrofit & New Construction Projects in Fairfield
The Gold Star Insulation team installs retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction wall insulation. We have experience with installing different types of insulation in home and commercial building walls and can handle all your needs. Whether you need wall drill and fill insulation installation or you need to insulate the walls of a new house or building being constructed, you’re in good hands with our team.
Wall Insulation in Fairfield, California
We install many different home insulation types:
- Fiberglass (batts and blown-in): Fiberglass, which has been used to insulate homes for decades, is available as loose-fill or batts. Fiberglass is made of tiny glass fibers and is often installed in attics but can be used to insulate walls and crawl spaces as well.
- Cellulose (blown-in): Cellulose is environmentally friendly—it consists of up to 85% recycled material and takes less energy to make than other insulation materials—and can be installed in any area of a home.
- Spray foam: Typically made of polyurethane, spray foam is applied wet and expands into thick foam. Spray foam insulation can be installed in crevices and hard-to-reach areas and can help reduce air infiltration.
- Rigid board: Rigid board, or rigid foam, insulation can be made of polystyrene, polyisocyanurate or polyurethane and is typically installed in new homes.
- Denim: Thermally efficient and environmentally friendly, recycled denim insulation is a good solution for those who want to stay green while insulating their home.
Contact us to learn more about our residential insulation services in Fairfield, CA or to schedule an appointment.
Wall Insulation Installers Serving Fairfield, California
If you’re in the Fairfield, California area, Gold Star Insulation can help! We have experience installing insulation in interior and exterior walls, and our professionals use only high-quality materials from leading manufacturers.
Being a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies and also BPI certified, Gold Star Insulation offers knowledge, experience and resources that few local companies can match.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project!