If you need an insulation company in the Rocklin, California area, Gold Star Insulation can help you. We work with homeowners and builders/contractors to install blown-in insulation in homes and commercial buildings, for both retrofit and new construction projects.
Contact us if you’re ready to begin your project, or keep reading to learn more about blown-in insulation!
“Blown-in” or “blown” refers to a method of installation—blown-in insulation is installed with a special blowing device. Fiberglass is available in blown-in form, and cellulose is as well. Blown-in cellulose is also called loose-fill cellulose.
Blown insulation can help:
- Reduce your utility bills and maximize the energy efficiency of your home or building
- Make your home or building more comfortable year round
- Reduce noises from outside and also from inside your home or building between different rooms and levels
- Improve the performance of your air conditioner and furnace
- Protect against air and moisture infiltration (and help eliminate mold growth)
- Contribute to a healthier environment
Retrofit & New Construction Projects
The Gold Star Insulation team uses blown-in insulation for retrofit (re-insulation) and new construction projects. We have experience with both commercial and residential projects and can install fiberglass and cellulose in walls, attics and crawl spaces.
Blown Insulation Installers in the Rocklin, CA Area
If you’re in the Rocklin area, Gold Star Insulation can help! We have experience installing blown-in fiberglass and cellulose (loose-fill) in both existing homes and new homes being constructed, and our professionals use quality CertainTeed fiberglass insulation and GreenFiber cellulose insulation.
Being a part of the Installed Building Products family of companies and also BPI certified, Gold Star Insulation offers knowledge, experience and resources that few companies can match.
Get in touch with us to learn more about our insulation services or if you’re ready to start your project—call us at 916-229-8445 or fill out the form on the right!