When you need insulation in Loomis, CA, contact a name you can trust. Gold Star Insulation offers insulation solutions for residential and commercial projects.
Our insulation products are fire-, mold- and water-resistant and made from the highest quality materials. We also offer air sealing and insulation removal.
Request a free installation quote for your Loomis, CA, business or home. Contact us online or call 916-229-8445 today.
Types of Insulation We Install
Gold Star Insulation offers insulating products that fit your acoustic and thermal barrier needs. Let our contractors inspect your home or business and make the best insulation recommendations for your property and budget.
- Cellulose: With a flexible R-value, it’s environmentally friendly (75% recycled paper) and used in cavities and crevices.
- Denim: With maximum R-value, it’s 100% recycled, 30% more noise-reducing than other materials and has a tight fill capacity and friction fit.
- Fiberglass batt: With good acoustic and thermal barriers, it’s affordable, easy to add and can be used in any climate.
- Radiant barrier: Reflecting 95–97% heat, it can decrease cooling bills by 30%, is mold resistant and is used for attics, walls, ceilings and floors.
- Rigid foam board: Inexpensive and dense, foam board blocks noise and moisture and improves HVAC efficiency.
- Spray foam: Energy-efficient, it seals cavities, cracks and gaps while reducing condensation and moisture.
Schedule an insulation service today by contacting us online or calling 916-229-8445.
If your home doesn’t cool down quickly despite adjusting the AC, it might not be sufficiently insulated.
As a leading home insulation installer, Gold Star Insulation can install the new insulation you need to protect your home from the elements. Our professional contractors insulate attics, walls, crawl spaces and more.
With cost-effective retrofit insulation services and residential new construction insulation, let us ensure you have a comfortable home year-round.
Signs You Need More Insulation
Many older homes have less insulation than newer builds and need extra insulation or re-insulation. Signs you need to change your insulation include:
- Water or drafts: Try water-resistant insulation, and block drafts with more insulation.
- Expensive utility bills: Your heater or AC runs longer, and energy bills stay high.
- Frozen pipes: Cold temps are freezing your exterior pipes, which can eventually burst.
- Roof ice dams: Insufficient insulation makes heat rise in attics and melt snow.
- Uneven room temps: Insulation is uneven and causing drafts.
- Damaged insulation: Crumbly insulation can include toxic chemicals like asbestos.
- Wall and door cracks: These let cold and hot air escape and increase energy bills.
- Pests or moisture: Roaches and mice eat insulation, while moisture makes it collapse.
Keep the cool air where it belongs: in your Loomis home. Contact us online or call 916-229-8445 for an insulation inspection.
Gold Star Insulation provides commercial insulation and new construction insulation for better air quality, thermal performance, noise control and sustainability.
Efficient commercial insulation can:
- Increase your energy efficiency and reduce overall costs
- Keep buildings more comfortable year-round
- Reduce your carbon footprint
Learn about the best commercial insulation options for your Loomis business. Contact us online or call 916-229-8445.
Why Choose Gold Star Insulation?
Adequate insulation can keep your home or business energy-efficient and improve air quality. Gold Star Insulation provides superior insulation services in the Loomis, California, area.
As BPI-certified energy experts, we provide residential and commercial insulation services and perform energy audits.
Our team will install the insulation you need and help lower your energy consumption while increasing your savings. Durable and long-lasting, you won’t have to worry about compressed insulation, moisture or insufficient or inadequate materials.
We work with premium environmentally friendly products from names you can trust like CertainTeed, Demilec and Green Fiber, and we offer full 10-year warranties.